What types of meals and/or drinks do you offer?
- Island Life will offer a limited menu of breakfast and lunch options as well as smoothies and coffee. All meals will utilize fresh, seasonal ingredients; have a variety of options for vegetarians and meat eaters alike; and be prepared using healthy fats and lean meats.
- Most meals will be vegetarian, some will be vegan, and most can be easily made vegan. We love vegetables, and each dish will be chock full of ‘em!
- There will be a protein option that can be added to your base option.
- Unfortunately, no. We provide carry out meals only, once you come visit you will see that we have a small space, and there just isn’t room for tables and chairs. Think of our meals as a healthy way to grab a quick breakfast or lunch while you are on the go.
- The café hours of operation will be 7:30 am - 10:30 am and 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. Breakfast and lunch items will be available throughout, or until they run out!
- All meals will be served in high-quality microwaveable containers. Breakfast and lunch items will be freshly prepared and stored in the cooler for carry-out and reheating prior to eating.
- In advance! We have a small space, and don’t want you to have to wait. Order and pay from our website(here) before you head over, and and we’ll do our best to have it ready for you when you get here. If you are taking a class, you can put your order in when you arrive, and we will have it ready when your class finishes up.
- Sorry, we do not accept cash. We accept credit card payments only; no cash will be on premises. Please plan accordingly.