At Island Life we will be following all best practices as recommended by the CDC and our mayor to help keep our students as safe as possible. The specifics on the CDC's policies that we are following can be found here.
- The most important thing- if you feel sick at all, please stay home! If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any COVID symptoms or have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to extend the expiration date on your package if you reach out and let us know.
- All fully vaccinated students can practice or train without masks. For those as yet unvaccinated we respectfully ask a mask to be worn, per the CDC guidelines.
- We have new touch less sanitizer available as soon as you enter the studio and ask that everyone sanitize upon entering and anytime after you cough or sneeze. All soaps and sanitizer will now be touch less.
- We are sanitizing all high touch surfaces every hour and will do a deep clean of the studio after every class.
- For personal training clients all equipment will be disinfected before and after every use.
- We will be running 2 air purifiers before, during, and after every class and training session.